Contilia Lazarus organizes the first group of approximately 30 families from Mt. Vernon, New Rochelle, Yonkers, and White Plains in her Mt. Vernon home to discuss the formation of a Greek Orthodox community.
First group rents a storefront in Genung's Department Store and assigns the name of Holy Trinity.
- The "Hellenic Orthodox Community of Westchester County, Inc." is incorporated.
- Congregation moves to the top of a garage on 5th Avenue between 2nd and 3rd Streets.
- Purchase of property on N. 7th Avenue as sight of future Church. It was never built on and was sold. Presumably, the proceeds were used for the purchase of the "Wooden" church in 1940.
- The precursor of today's Philoptochos Society is started.
Holy Trinity moves to another rented space on 119 S. 4th Avenue.
First Church building of significance is purchased: "Wooden" Church on N. High and Oak Street.
Fire destroys "Wooden" Church before Easter. Holy Week services were held in the basement of the Masonic Temple in Mt. Vernon.
Congregation rents a house on Second Avenue, Services were conducted in the living room; the entryway served as the Narthex; and Sunday School and Greek School classes took place in the dining room, Fr. Papachristou lived upstairs.
Holy Trinity purchased the "White" Church from a Protestant community. This building was considered by many to be Holy Trinity's dream facility.
Building fund is organized and property is purchased on Mill Road and North Avenue in New Rochelle.
AHEPA Evzone Chapter 405 is founded